Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We do – use data to help us provide you with a great service, and tailor the information we share with you to help make it relevant, useful and timely.
We do – respect your privacy and work hard to meet regulatory requirements.
We don’t – sell your personal data to third parties.
Why we process your data
We may process your data for a number of different purposes:
- To keep you up to date with the latest, relevant content we have published.
- To administer any training course, programme or event delegate bookings you have bought from us.
- To keep you up to date with and invite you to any of our latest, relevant events, training programmes, we are producing.
- To collect your feedback and seek your insight through online survey invitations.
Our lawful basis for processing your data
It’s in CPM’s legitimate business interest to keep its customers, members and contacts informed of our latest content, products and services and to manage and administer your orders. We comply with the principles of the GDPR 2018, with respect to all data held by the company.
We process customer data and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. It’s necessary for us to use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages to ensure our contacts are kept informed, and wherever possible we make sure the messages we send are targeted and relevant.
We will keep your data safely and securely for as long as necessary or according to your instructions, and we review the data we hold at least once a year. If you’d like more information about how we store your data, please contact us directly.
In particular you could expect to receive from us:
- Occasional email update bulletins highlighting our latest products, content, downloadable reports, and forthcoming events and training.
- Occasional direct mailings or telemarketing calls about our products, services and business.
- Occasional account management calls to check in on how you are getting on with any of our products or services you use.
- You can contact us at any time in order to manage your preferences and unsubscribe from any or all of these different types of email.
Types of data we collect
When you register on our website or purchase any of our professional services we’ll collect the kind of standard, non-sensitive information you would expect a B2B supplier to request. For example, we’ll ask for your:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your job role
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your country or your postal address
- The name of the organisation you work for
- The type of industry you work in
- The number of employees in your organisation (by band)
If you want to learn more about cookies or how to disable them, we advise cookiesandyou.com service which presents this information in an easy and approachable way.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We do not hold any information on persons under the age of 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract children.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain by calling us or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Regarding any mentioned above or any other questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
by phone: +44 161 865 6161
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org